BOSTON BEAUTY BRIDE
Don't just be a bride, Be a beauty Bride! Beauty Brides is a company that takes Brides to the next level of Glamour, Fashion & Beauty.
Beauty Brides was founded by long time friends Nancy V. Brown “NV” and Joanna Petit-Frere. Together, the creative duo has bedazzled Boston’s fashion scene with their inventive flair and forward-thinking artistry in hair styling, makeup and photography. NV and Joanna have captured the faces of some of Boston’s A-list celebrities and their clients have graced the runway, print and screen including the BET Awards, Fox 25 Boston, Channel 5 Boston, Essence, Ebony and People magazine, The Boston Globe, STUFF Boston, Improper and Boston Magazine.
After seven years of what fashion hairstylist, NV calls, “a magical collaborative…artistic soul mates with no boundaries,” the ladies are bringing their expertise into the bridal world with Beauty Brides.
“We’re capturing the beauty, the excitement and the joy that a bride feels on her wedding day,” says Joanna, fashion photographer and makeup artist. “And then we take the experience to the next level with glamour and sparkle!”
In addition to Beauty Brides, both women are beauty business owners. Joanna is the owner of Visage-1 make up and photography studio and NV is the founder of CHARMED Boston, a non-profit organization committed to hair replacement and education services for women, children and men who are battling life-threatening illnesses that cause hair loss.
Joanna and Nancy's credentials include more than 15 years of experience in the fast-paced, hypercompetitive fashion and beauty industry, where they have served as a Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for a weddings, fashion/ beauty events. They are well-versed in aspects of makeup application, blending, coloring techniques, extensions techniques, up-do's and hair coloring. Boston Beauty Brides Artists work has been featured in a variety of platforms, including magazine covers/stories, advertisements, television/film, fashion shows, commercials and music videos.
Make up Art:
Makeup includes: makeup primer, lashes, foundation, concealor, eyebrow liner, eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, loose powder, lip-gloss and lipstick.
Hair Styling includes: Up do's, flat iron and curling ( Weaves are a separate fee starting at $200 and up.)
Photography Packages include shoots of different images such as: head, half and full body shoots, photo retouching and creative concepts.
*We also provide Glamour Photography, Makeup and Hair Stying for fashion shows, photo shoots, models, promotional events, commercials, films, videos, proms and special events.
Here are the steps to booking Beauty Brides:
1. Select a date you would like to have your service done.
2. Select your preferred Makeup and Hair service
3. E-mail the following information:
- Contact Name: Your full name
- Telephone: Your Number
- Email: Your e-mail
- Date: The Day of your appointment
- Location: Where you would like to have your makeup done.
- Makeup & Hair Service: Wedding, Fashion Show, etc…
- Start Time:
4. E-mail some samples and concepts of how you would like your makeup and hair to look. (Optional)
(I.e.: images from a website, magazines, etc.)
*5. Confirm the date, time and location with Joanna or Nancy. After the date is set, you will receive a quote of the BEAUTY BRIDE appointment, which will includes:
• Your full contact information
• Location where Makeup and Hair Services will be performed
• Date and Time
• Your chosen Makeup & Hair Service
• Itemized price
6. The day of your BEAUTY BRIDE consultation appointment, Joanna will bring or e-mail the invoice, which will need your signature prior to the start of the makeup service.
1. A 50% non-refundable deposit payment is required to book an appointment for bridal hair and makeup. This helps secure your appointment date. Appointments are not confirmed or booked until deposits are made.
The difference must be paid in full to the artist on the day of service, at the time of arrival and prior to the start of service.
2. Additional Traveling Fees for Makeup Artist starting at $100 and $150 for hair stylist.
3. A additional $50 every half an hour if asked to stay after service is complete.
4. Client must cover all parking fees.
Certified master hairstylist Nancy V. Brown with certified fashion photographer/makeup artist Joana Petit-Frere are a collaborative team with innovative creativity and style. Together their talents of expertise produce a dynamite force where the magic of beauty and creativity is born. With over 16 years of experience in the industry, Joanna and Nancy have created some of the most glamorous and memorable looks featured in fashion magazines, fashion shows, commercials as well as music videos, just to name a few. Their exquisite capabilities allow them to create and capture a diverse range of looks from natural, elegant (contemporary) to colorful, ultra glamorous and beyond. Their mission is to utilize their talents of creativity to magnify the individual beauty within.